- Bunker at rear of compound, taken from tower. This was at the center behind the mess hall
- Forbes far left, me center, Byler lower left center. Forgot others
- In Saigon by Newport docks.
- Trucks in compound after mortars from Tet.
- RPG round made hole in mess hall.
- First bridge going into Saigon on 1A after Tet.
- Arvn tanks at bridge before Newport docks.
- South back tower after night of Tet.
- A street somewhere in Saigon
- ARVN camp on Hwy 1A
- Another of our towers that hit the night of Tet
- Three-quarter that got his the night that a convoy was hit as it came up from Saigon on 1A. I was on the front gate and let them in -- one dead and truck on fire. The CO at the time was very mad at me.
- Hwy 1A from a truck.
- We drove Philco-Fords also; this was part of the convoy that night.
- Very lucky guy. Forgot his name, but that was from a mortar round that night. We had about six come in.
- Had to drive into Saigon the next day after Tet -- some building that got hit.
- Just playing around after Tet -- can't think of his name.
- Water tank got hit by an RPG -- no showers for some time
- Me with my truck
- Me putting mesh on front gate bunker
- Me, with the houses of Thu Duc behind the compound.